Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that you probably have all kinds of questions about your dental care and the services we offer here at Lakeland Family Dental. You're in luck – we love hearing and answering questions from our patients!
Questions mean that you are curious and involved in your own dental care, and that means that you are probably dedicated to keeping your smile healthy! We're excited to be your partners in that endeavor!
We've collected some of the questions we hear most often, but don't hesitate to let us know if your question isn't answered here. Just give us a call or bring your questions with you to your next appointment. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
- What do I need to know about fluoride?
- What insurance and payment methods do you accept?
- What safety standards do you implement in your practice?
- What tips do you recommend to orthodontic patients?
- What if I'm nervous about dental treatment?
- How are crowns different from fillings?
- Are x-rays safe?
- Are electric toothbrushes better than traditional manual toothbrushes?